Wednesday 6 June 2012

Saturday 2nd May 2012

For our mystery tour today, we went to Worcester. On the way, we had to stop because my tummy was hurting, i needed a wee. Then to help me forget about my tummy hurting, mummy asked me to help her find the way. I had to look for Worcester on the road signs, that was fun and i spotted them straight away :) I was a good helper for mummy. When Dad woke up, i told him that i had helped mummy too, and that my tummy had stopped hurting. He was pleased. We parked up and then had a look around. I asked mummy if i could have a wiggly worm (a long piece of material on a stick) it was only a £1 so she said yes. But then regretted it hehe. I was waving it around as we went down the streets, in shops. I nearly poked Dads eye out a few times, nearly hit a few people, ooops hehe.
After we had finished walking around, we got back in the car. I had been drawing a picture for Nikki as she had given us a picture of me that she had drawn. Its really good. I drew a vase of flowers and coloured them in on the way to our next part. When we arrived, i saw that we were at Dads families again, so its a good job that i've finished my picture. When we got there, Nikki and his Nan were just getting off of a bus, so we all walked in together. Nikki said that she's going to put it in her hut. I went with her when she done that, its near her bed :)
This is the picture that Nikki drew for us :D

No comments:

Post a Comment