Thursday 27 October 2011

Thursday 27th October 2011

Hmmmmmm mummy has been rubbish hasn't she.
I even downloaded an application on my phone to make sure that i keep up to date with this, didn't do very well did i :( sorry Harriet.
I'm not going to cover everything that has happened, there has been lots of lovely times, fun times and happy times with you, me and Tom. From here onwards its going back to the normal way of me writing, as if its you :)

It's been half term this week and its been nice spending more time with Tom because normally when i get home, he's either going to work soon or its dinner then bed for me. So i have really enjoyed this week. It's been nice spending more time with mummy too and whats better, is spending time with both of them together :D
Today me and mummy have been making Ben10 watches and colouring, its been good. Tom was at home this morning, but he had to go to work at 2. This morning we all had the morning together and when we had eaten our lunch we all sat on the sofa together. It was funny, mummy kept tickling Tom and he was laughing lots and then he tickled mummy so much that mummy slipped onto the floor, i laughed lots. I'm really excited because Tom isn't working on saturday now, he was going to be before. And since Tom found out he's not working, he said we could have a Halloween party :D i'm so excited. We are going to have party food, play monster hide and seek and watch a film.
On Wednesday this week, we went to Witney to see Tom's family, i was being my normal cheeky self, hitting Tom's mummy's bum and holding her hand and being cheeky. I like Julie. When we came back to Oxford, we went to Bury Knowl park in Headington and played with the frisbee that we bought in Witney. Tom was really good at throwing it and he could catch it too and mummy, she made us both laugh because she was rubbish, she couldnt' throw or catch it hehe. I very nearly caught the frisbee a few times, i was getting really good by the time we went home.
In the holiday i had a letter! I've got a penpal now, his name is Josh. He's mummy's friends little boy. This is my letter to him that i sent. Mummy wrote the things i wanted to say and then i copied it.
My letter and drawing to my penpal
I also had homework to do in the holidays, i really enjoyed doing the homework. This is my homework.
Me doing my homework

I had to label a picture about one of the animals i have been  learning about

I had to write a few things that i had learnt about, at home about the animal

Then i had to look around my home to see what gives off light as that is our new topic in the new term.

No comments:

Post a Comment