Thursday 11 August 2011

Thursday 11th August 2011

We are going to Shotover today :-) Ray is coming and then we are going.
When Ray got here, we were all nearly ready and then we left, mummy said she had spare clothes for me and that i had some lunch too. I had my wellies and raincoat on and mummy had her wellies on too. We walked to shotover, sometimes i held Toms hand and then i held mummy's hand.
When we got there, the 'sandpit' was quite wet and muddy as it was raining this morning quite alot. I was walking around in it, using a long stick to dig in it, i told mummy that i was using a long stick so i didnt' need to bend down. Mummy and Tom kept telling me to sit in it, but i didn't want to. Ray tucked his trousers into his boots and then he came over to play too. Then mummy gave Tom her camera and she came over too. Tom only has the boots he was wearing so he couldn't come and play :-( but he said he's going to buy some wellies :-) for next time. Mummy and Ray stood in the water and then mummy splashed Ray hehe. Mummy got his glasses muddy and wet so he went and took them off and then came back and got mummy really wet :-)



Tom before we all started getting messy

Ray is ready to get muddy, trousers tucked in



Mummy and Ray came to get muddy with me



Mummy got very muddy (she got worse than this too hehe)


That got me really wet :D



No comments:

Post a Comment