Wednesday 10 August 2011

Monday 8th August 2011

mummy has been meaning to write this bit in to a page somewhere, so is going to put it here :) she wanted to tell the big Harriet about something the little Harriet does that her and Tom find really funny. When I say something, even if i'm wrong, and think i'm right, (which happens alot of the time) my head goes side to side, mummy and Tom call me Bobble Head because of it. They say its like I have an attitude at the age of 5.
Back to today, I walked to Tesco with mummy today, it takes about 15 minutes to walk there. I took one of mummy's old phones and all the way there, i didn't talk to mummy,  i was talking to Zoe (my imaginary friend, although mummy isn't sure if she really is an imaginary friend, if i see her, or if i just make her up, but don't see her- I used to have a friend called Zoe at an old nursery and I have had 'zoe' as a friend for about 2 years now.) I didn't talk to mummy once and me and Zoe talked the whole way there, on the phone and then Zoe was next to me too. I talk to Zoe quite alot some times. Some times she is small (smaller than my hand) another time she is bigger than me, then the same size as me (which is another reason mummy isn't sure if she really is there or not)

No comments:

Post a Comment