Wednesday 3 August 2011

Sunday 31st July 2011

We got a bus into town with Tom again, he has to work again :-( and then we went to walk around for a bit because we are meeting mummy's friend, Fiona at 1. After a little while, we had MacDonalds breakfast, i liked that. Then it was time to get the big bus to go and meet Fiona. We went to Jambino's but its called Ikids or something like that now, mummy can't remember. When we got there, we walked in and were going to a table when someone called my name, i turned around and saw a lady, i didn't recognise her but mummy said it was Kayleigh, Ella's mummy (Ella moved to Cyprus, they are over here for a month) I was really excited, then Ella ran up to me and we smiled lots, i loved seeing Ella. We had to go and find a table for mummy and Fiona to sit down on, but mummy told me we are coming here again to see Ella and Elliot soon. Ella followed me and then we ran off to play. I hurt my leg, i cried. (it wasn't that bad really mummy says) then Ella had to go :-( but i know i'm seeing her again soon, so its ok. Fiona turned up then and i was showing off to her. I went and played. Mummy came over into the ball pit, because she had seen a little boy throwing balls at me, then he jumped on me, i was smiling but mummy could tell i didn't like it, she said 'you can come out if you want to Harriet' and i started crying. Mummy took me out and she told the boy off, he laughed and mummy said 'its not funny' he said it was. Mummy was very cross. We went back to the table and mummy was talking to me and then the boy came over with balls in his hand, he threw them at me, mummy asked him where his mummy was and he poked his tongue out. She went to the counter and told the man, there was a lady stood there too, she said is it this little boy, and pointed to the mean boy, mummy said yes and then explained what he had been doing. The mummy shouted at him and told him off lots. I went back to play and mummy kept a close eye on the boy and on me to make sure he wasn't doing anything again.

No comments:

Post a Comment