Wednesday 3 August 2011

Tuesday 2nd August 2011

We had to wait in today because the gas man is coming. Tom went to Witney to buy some CD's. I played on my guitar, i plugged it into the amp too and was singing when he got here. He told mummy he has never been serenaded before hehe.
When Tom got home we went to the shop after a bit, i went in my pyjamas and dressing gown, mummy and Tom thought i was mad because it was really hot.
I had a bath and was having my hair brushed in the living room and watching  tv and when it was finished, mummy and Tom asked me if i wanted to go for a walk in the puddles instead of going to bed, i got really excited! I got my wellies on really fast, mummy did too, Tom doesn't have any wellies, i think he needs to get some. Mummy and Tom went out in shorts (its really hot and muggy weather) and then we were ready.

Just before my first jump

Getting ready (mummy thinks i may have got distracted by my reflection though hehe)


Mummy loves jumping in puddles too :-)


Tom getting ready for a big jump

Tom could jump really high!!!

hehe Tom got really wet

mummy got another action shot, me jumping

Me and Mummy jumped together


and me and Tom jumped together too



I took a picture of mummy and Tom jumping and splashing together




Me and Mummy in the puddle at the end, just before we went home

No comments:

Post a Comment