Tuesday 2 August 2011

Sunday 24th July 2011

Mummy didn't put her purse in the fridge this time!!! We all got ready really early and then packed the car up ready to do the carboot sale. I was really excited. I've been looking forward to doing one with mummy and Tom for ages!! We got there and mummy and Tom set up, mummy sold her jewellery straight away, a lady kept looking at it with a funny thing on her eye. Tom went for a walk by himself and when he came back, he had a bag over his shoulder and i asked what was in it. Tom opened it and and inside was a scooter!! It had a wooden bottom and i really liked it, it just needs cleaning. Tom took me for a walk after a little while, so we could look around. And minutes after leaving mummy, we found a bike, Tom asked how much it was and it was only £5! So we bought it, i took it back to mummy really excited and showed her, then showed them both that i could ride it really well. Then me and Tom went off again, i held his hand on the way around. I liked walking round with Tom, we got water for my painting and Tom bought me an ice-cream. When we got back to mummy, i done some colouring and then used the water that Tom had bought me and done some colouring.
After the carboot sale, we packed up and then went home, as we are having Kaamiel today. We got home and unpacked everything from the car and then went upstairs to wait. Aunty Sam finally phoned mummy after mummy had tried phoning her, she told her that we didnt' need to have Kaamiel anymore as her friend was having him. We got ready and went to cowley centre and then we had sausage rolls in the centre, i had a cake. I had to eat my cake first as my sausage roll was really hot. It was too hot to eat when we were there, so when we got to Nana's as we had to go and see Uncle Alex (nana is still on holiday) i ate my sausage roll there.

No comments:

Post a Comment