Saturday 24 December 2011

Friday 23rd December 2011

We had a fun day today, Dad had to go to work though :( me and mummy stayed home and we made cards, a christmas tree and i decorated photo frames. It was fun and lots of mess was made :)
Then it was time to go and meet Dad from work, so we went to town and when he finished at 3pm, we went to get more things from the shops for christmas day. We got food and looked for presents that i could buy with the £10 that Grandad had sent me in the post. Everything i wanted had sold out, so mummy said we would try again tomorrow, in a different shop.
At home, we had dinner and then not long after that it was bedtime. I got all my stickers on my chart, so had a good day with listening (although mummy says that in the afternoon, i did start to stop listening quite so much)
Then it was bedtime. Mummy read the story that the pretend santa gave me at school. I know its not the real one, he just helps santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment