Saturday 24 December 2011

Saturday 24th December 2011 (christmas eve, yay)

When i woke up today, it was already 8am which is good. I got up and had cuddles with the cats, mummy wrapped me up in her dressing gown to keep me warm. Then the doorbell rang and mummy had to get it back quickly so she could answer the door. It was a parcel. Mummy opened it and inside was a little present for me, from Donna (mummy's penpal) and Josh (my penpal-Donna is his mummy) That made me smile.
Then we all got ready and got on the bus to go to town again. We went and had breakfast in MacDonalds and then Dad had to go to work. Me and mummy went to a shop called Boswells. I chose a few playmobil things for mummy to choose from, to buy with the money that grandad had given her for me. Then we went to buy a few more food things then it was time to go home. When we were nearly home, Nana phoned mummy and said she would come and pick us up soon (we are using her car til boxing day) and when we got off the bus, Nana was there in her car already, she gave us a lift down to the flats. I stayed in the car and mummy ran upstairs quickly. Nana tidied her car up as it was messy. Then mummy came back down with presents and cards. I had to write a card quickly for Grandad. We went to his work and mummy got out and gave him his presents (one of the photo frames i had decorated) and the cards. Then we had to go and see mummy's Nanny. that was funny, mummy having a nanny too. It is Nana's mummy. When we got there, Nana opened the door and her mummy was sleeping in the bed. So i didn't get to see her after all, i just saw a lump in the bed, that made us all laugh as i thought we were going to see a person and i didn't. Mummy and Nana saw a hand though. (Nana's mummy's hand on top of the sheets)
Then we went to the club to pick chris' car up. Nana said that we were getting 3 chairs too, so i would sit in the front. but i asked where was mummy going to sit. But they told me that we were getting chris' car then. Then we drove back to Nana's house, she is naughty, she drives too fast!!!
At Nana's house, i was hungry!! I'm always hungry when we are there. I had a sandwich, well bread and butter and mummy had to make everyone sandwiches. Then Nana had to go out so she asked mummy to was up and if she wanted to, to dry up too. Mummy said to uncle alex, you can dry up then, he said to me, you can dry up then. That was funny. I did dry up and uncle alex didn't give me the tenner he said he would :( (grown up harriet, ask him for it now, with interest hehe)
Then Nana came back (when she was gone, i coloured some cards and wrapped julies presents (Dad's mummy) one of the presents for Julie is one of the photoframes i decorated. We then all got in the car and went to the club again. Nana, Chris and uncle Alex got out and me and mummy went to get Dad. He was at work.
Then we drove to witney and went to get some food and petrol. Then it was time to drive to his family's house. When we first got there, i went shy and didn't talk much. I did give Julier her card and presents though and his Nan her card for the family. It took a little while to start talking. I had a chocolate from the tree, Dad raced me over to it, trying to get me up as i was shy and in the end Julie came and held my hand to take me. I secretly ate it as i didn't want them watching me. Then i was playing a game with Nikki, his aunt. I was showing her my ring that Dad bought me. I kept showing her the back of it though, instead of the stone in it. It was a funny game. It made me laugh and they were laughing too. Then Julie bought me a cracker to pull with mummy. It had a plastic leap frog. I had lots of fun with that. Mummy gave me the cracker bits and said i could use them to make the frog jump over it. I liked that, then Julie put the plate down for me to get the frog to jump onto. I played with the frog for ages. then went to the kitchen and this was great fun. I laid on my back and scooted along on my back, up and down up and down. Then i knocked over the clothes drier, oops, but it was ok. I started to play with the cats then, they have a crinkly toy and i kept throwing it for them. I was throwing it up and down the room and then went to the stairs and started doing the same there too. It was funny. Then they stopped chasing it and just sat there looking at me, that was funny too. Then it was time to go. I used a torch to show us the way to the car as it was dark outside now. In the car, i gave Julie a big hug then we were off.
At home, we unpacked the shopping. Then i went to the bedroom with Dad and wrapped something up for mummy. Then i came back and gave her the card i had just written. Then i got the key from Dad that i put outside for Santa. We got his chocolate cake ready and cup of milk. Then the water for the reindeer and a carrot. I put them all in the living room and mummy closed the cats in the kitchen so they don't be naughty and eat them. Then i reminded mummy that she needed to check if there is a message from santa. There was!!! He said i've been good and am on the nice list!! Yay. That made me happy. Then it was bedtime.
I didn't want a story or music, just wanted to go straight to bed. But then after a little while, i called mummy. I said i couldnt' go to sleep as i kept thinking about Santa. She gave me another cuddle and asked if i would like my music on to relax me, so i could just listen to that instead and go to sleep that way. I asked if i could look at a book for a little while. Mummy gave me a kiss and gave me a book. I sat and looked at that and when i was finished, called mummy again. She put the book away and i asked if i could keep the light on this time. She left it on for me. I was asleep very quickly this time. I have had lots of fun today and loved going to see Dad's family. I can't wait til tomorrow, i have been looking forward to it for ages and i can't believe it is here already!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment