Saturday 24 December 2011

Thursday 22nd December 2011

When i woke up this morning, at 7.20am, i asked mummy it if was time to get up and because it was dark outside, mummy said it wasn't, that it was still night time. I went for a wee, then mummy tucked me back in and said night night quietly to me and i went back to sleep til 8am, cheeky mummy.

When we had been shopping for food for christmas day, mummy told me that there was a message from santa for me :) i sat and watched santa and it was really exciting, he talked to me, he even knew how old i was!! and that i go to school and he knew that i have been trying to listen to my parents more. He had photo's of me too, one of me on holiday and one of me at atomicpizza the other day. He really is magic. Then he said he had a special machine that the elves made, to find out if children have been naughty or nice. They put my photo into their machine and it took a little while, but then the lights started flashing, they flashed red :( that means i'm not on his nice list. Santa said i need to try harder to listen to my parents. That made me sad and i cried a little bit, mummy gave me cuddles and we talked, i said i'm going to try extra hard to be good and to listen.
I was good for the rest of the day.
I have a bit of a cold coming on too, hope i'm not poorly for christmas day.
Mummy checked on me at bedtime, to see if i was nearly asleep, she knew that i was because i had started picking my nose, mummy says that i always do this when i'm falling to sleep (she wants to know if the grown up Harriet does this too???)

No comments:

Post a Comment