Monday 9 April 2012

Monday 26th March 2012

When i woke up today, i had a rash all over my face and neck :( mummy didn't send me to school.
 She took me to the doctor and he checked everywhere, he said i just have a viral infection and that i'm ok other than the rash. He did surprise mummy and said that i'm not meant to be getting my ear wet! I went to the doctor at the hospital a couple of weeks ago and they said that my right ear has some damage from when i had grommets and i may need an operation on it. But they never said about getting it wet, so mummy wasn't very happy and was pleased that we went there. After the doctor, we went and had breakfast at the pub with Dad, i liked doing that. We went home and a really nice afternoon altogether too :D
When we were just about to have dinner, mummy remembered that she hadn't changed the clock in the living rom (the clocks went forward yesterday) so Dad had to rush his food because he was going to be late for work, ooops silly mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment