Monday 9 April 2012

Sunday 8th April 2012

When i woke up today, i had breakfast and then mummy told me that she was going to have do an easter egg hunt with me. I waited in the living room and then when she was ready, she came in and showed me the clues, one at a time. I was able to find all of the places that Mummy had written clues about. The last clue was 'where is Dad sleeping' so we went to their room and on the window sill, there was an easter egg and another mini cream egg :) and an egg and a rabbit teddy from Dads family. 

This is what Mummy had hidden all over the flat

My clues and the eggs that i found at the end of the hunt :D
After we had breakfast, mummy told me that i had to get dressed, it was time to go out. We're meeting Fiona at iKidz, i can't wait. We leave Dad at home, because he's going to work. Then we went there, it was quite quiet when we got there, which is good. We got a seat and then not long later, we were asked to move as they were hiding eggs :D so i got another easter egg hunt hehe. That was great fun, i loved it, although i was a little shy and mummy looked for them with me. I found quite alot of eggs and lots of little chocolate rabbits. Then Fiona turned up and i played some more. After a little while, the same man who asked us to move the first time, asked us to move again, we were going to have another hunt!! I didn't find so many this time, but it was still fun looking for things. Fiona bought us lunch there too. I had hamburger, mashed potato and sweetcorn and then a yoghurt. It was yummy. Then i went back to play again hehe. We were there for a whole 6 hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment