Monday 9 April 2012

Monday 9th April 2012

Because it was raining when we woke up today, we had to tell Ray that we couldn't go to shotover (mummy doesn't want me to get a cold because of my hearing test, xray and camera up my nose next week) so instead me, mummy and Dad went to town. We had breakfast in the pub and then when we were eating, Dad said about going to the museum (he done what mummy done the other day, told me the surprise without meaning too hehe) We walked to the museum from the pub. It was good in the museum. Its the first time that i have looked at things, other than the wooden mice that they hide for children to find. I followed the easter egg trail they had on, but i looked at everything else too. I really liked going to the museum with Mummy and Dad, have been asking if we could go with Dad for ages as we hadn't been with him yet.
I used the torch to look at the things in the cabinets

hehe Dad used the torch for this

I scared mummy by looking down this, its really high up and she's scared of heights

I liked looking around the cabinets, Dad pointed lots of really interesting things out to me

I liked drawing the things that i had to look for on the Easter Egg Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment