Friday 24 June 2011

Monday 13th June 2011 / Tuesday 14th June 2011

On the way to school today, an old man and his dog walked past me and mummy was a little bit in front of me, she heard the man moan at me, but not sure what he said, then a school girl went up to mummy and told her that his dog had bitten me. Mummy came back and shouted at the man for him to come back, she was very angry with him and was shouting and saying naughty words (oh dear mummy hehe) and the man said he was sorry and hadn't realised his dog had bit me, he did bite me, but it didn't hurt as i have had shoes on. But it did scare me, i told mummy that i don't want to have a dog like that one :(

Tuesday 14th June 2011
On the way to school today, i asked mummy 'mummy, when i grow up, will you still be scared of heights' mummy laughed because she thought she had hidden her fear of heights really well from me hehe.
When we got home, there was a letter from the nurse who came to my school to measure and weigh all of us. I am already 3ft and 10 inches, mummy said i'm going to soon be taller than her, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment