Friday 24 June 2011

Sunday 12th June 2011

I stayed at Nana's last night as mummy and Tom went out. Nana gave me some money from a jar at her house, we took it to Tesco to see how much was there, it was £12.20!! Loads of money. Then we went and picked mummy up, because we are having Kaamiel today, we are going swimming, I can't wait. When we get Kaamiel, Nana drives us to the swimming pool and we say bye to her and Aunty Sam, we go inside and lock Kaamiels pushchair up. Then we go and get changed, i'm so excited. Kaamiel sat in the play pen while me and mummy got ready because he kept trying to crawl away hehe. Then it was time to go in, i had arm bands on this time because mummy rememembered to take them. I went under the shower and got all wet, Kaamiel didn't like that bit very much. Then we went to the swimming pool, mummy had to go in slowly as Kaamiel hasnt been swimming before, he clung on to her at first, but then started to enjoy it. I kept finding him more and more toys to play with. Then i practiced my swimming, i showed mummy that i can now kick my feet and make my self move forward a bit, like doggy style mummy said. We stayed in there for almost an hour, i didn't want to get out, but mummy reminded me that when we get home, we are having a bath (Kaamiel and me) we got dressed and i helped put his coat on, mummy said i was a really helpful girl doing that. At home i sat on the sofa with him while mummy cooked us some potato and sausages, we all had the same. I fed kaamiel his yoghurt :) Then it was bath time, i loved sharing a bath with him, it was lots of fun. I splashed him a little bit and he splashed too. I had lots of toys for us both to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment