Friday 24 June 2011

Monday 30th May 2011

When we got up today, mummy reminded me that we are going for a picnic, i can't wait. It will be a car picnic as its raining though. Mummy made the things for our picnic and when we were ready, we got our rain coats. We have Nana's car, so that is good. Mummy and Tom haven't told me where we are going, so i just had to sit there and wait to see. When we got near, Mummy and Tom pointed to a garage and said that was where we were going, i said ok, then said look theres grass, we can have the picnic there. Mummy smiled and said thats not where we're going really. We drove for a bit longer and then got there, it is called 'millets farm' We had our picnic first and we had to stay in the car as it was raining quite a bit now. We liked our car picnic. When we had finished we tidied it all up and then got ready to go and get our coats on as it was still raining. I had my raincoat and pink umbrella that Nana had bought me, it has a torch in the end!! We all got our rain coats on and then walked, mummy asked which direction i wanted to go and i pointed, so thats the way we walked. I still didn't know what was there, then i could see a park, which was very wet and then further on, there were animals!! We saw goats, they had a bridge to walk over! There were pigs, ponies, sheep, ducks, guinea pigs, alpaca. It didn't stop raining very much when we were there, but none of us minded :) I loved my surprise, it was great fun. We walked all around the animals and mummy took some photo's of me, of me and Tom and of all of us together too. Then we went to look around the big shop that is there, its a garden shop, we sat on a swinging seat, that was good fun, we saw fish inside and outside at the shop and there were toys there for me to see too. When it was time to go home, we all got back in the car and i finished some more of my picnic as i hadn't finished it all yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment