Friday 24 June 2011

Saturday 4th June 2011

We went into town today, when we got there, mummy bought us all a MacDonalds, the first one i've had since my mouth has been fixed, it was yummy. I got a noisy free toy that mummy doesn't like, its a pretend cd player with what mummy says as a 'rubbish singer on' hehe. Then we walked around the shops, when we got to the toy shop, mummy told me that she was going to buy me a game, like the ones that Lucy plays with me at the speech therapy sessions. I looked and looked and couldn't decide what one to get, then mummy and Tom found two good ones, so i chose out of them, i chose a pirate game, it looks really good. I carried my own game all around town. When we got home, we all played it together, i really liked doing that, it was lots of fun. When you got on the bit that had a plank, everyone had to shout 'walk the plank' i liked doing that and was good at keeping watch, but so was Tom. We played it 4 times :) i like playing games with mummy and Tom.
At bed time, i asked Tom to read the pirate book to me, he said he would, i asked mummy to come in too, she sat behind Tom and listened, he done pirate voices too, it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment