Monday 14 November 2011

Friday 4th November - Monday 7th November 2011

When mummy picked me up from school, i was a bit quiet, i hadn't eaten my lunch and the lady at after school club said i had been saying my tummy was hurting. On the bus i curled up in a ball :( When we got home, mummy gave me some calpol and i had some cereal for dinner because i didn't want anything else. When i woke up on the Saturday, we didn't go out because i was hot, my temperature was high, but mummy didn't have a thermometer so didn't know how hot. I had calpol and then mummy had to phone Nana for Nana to bring some nurofen too as the calpol wasn't making my temperature go down at all. On Sunday, my ears were hurting and mummy phoned the doctor and we had an appointment to go to at 12.20. Nana took us so we didn't have to get a bus. The doctor said i had an ear infection in my outer ear on the right side. That the left one is fine. He gave mummy a prescription for some ear drops. Mummy bought a thermometer too. We had to go to cowley road to get the drops, but then that shop didn't have them so she sent us to cowley centre, but that was shut, so we had to go to town. When we got them, we went to see Tom at work quickly to say hello. Then it was time to go home. On the bus i was starting to get hot again. By the time we got home, i was really hot. Mummy had to give me both the calpol and nurofen. My temperature reached 103.7 :( mummy doesn't like it when i get that hot. I was ok though, i didn't go all floppy like i sometimes do. So that helped mummy not worry so much. My temperature finally started to go down. That night, i was awake in the night, crying in pain. Saying my other ear hurt, the one the doctor had said was fine. Mummy took me to the doctor again, this time our own doctor, instead of the out of hours doctor. He said the ear the other doctor had said had an outer ear infection was an inner ear infection and that the other one is infected too, by this time, it was full of gunk. I had the day at home and the doctor said the next day i would be fine to go to school.
On the way to the shop at the end of the road, to get some bread, mummy thought a fly had gone in her eye and asked me to look for her. I didn't see one. Then i said 'no, but if you get one in there, it makes a hole with its sharp claws and pulls it open' 
On Saturday night, because i was poorly, we didn't go out to see fireworks, so me and Mummy sat on her bed watching out of the window. I saw lots. I really liked watching them cuddled up in bed with Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment