Friday 25 November 2011

Tuesday 15th November 2011

I had a hearing test today, Tom came with us. I like it when Tom comes to the hospital with us :) I had a little play in the play area and then it was time to go in to the special room where i can't hear anything from outside, its funny. I had a funny thing to hold and it has a button. When i heard a noise, i had to press the button. The lady said at the end that my hearing in my right ear is now better than my left (the hearing aid i had to wear was in my right ear) and that my left ear is down quite alot for hearing. I don't have to wear a hearing aid though, yay. Then we had to go back and wait to be called again. This time we went into another room and the lady looked in my ears and said that i still had a bit of gunk in my right ear from the ear infection.
After being at the hospital, we all walked to headington. Me and mummy had to get a bus to my school and Tom went and got some breakfast and went home.
At bedtime, Mummy said she was going to read me a story and Tom pretended to be sad and said where was his story, so mummy talked in a funny voice and said to come with her and she would read him a story too hehe. When we got to my room, mummy told Tom to get into bed too, she tucked us both up and read us a story. It made us all laugh, i liked having a story with Tom to cuddle up to :)
Me and Tom tucked up in bed, ready for our story :D

No comments:

Post a Comment