Friday 25 November 2011

Sunday 20th November 2011

I woke up and found a certificate AND money from the tooth fairy!!! I was so excited, when i first saw the certificate, i said mummy, i don't know what that white thing is. Mummy thinks i thought that was all i got from the tooth fairy, was a piece of paper hehe. I took it into Tom and Mummy's room and mummy read the certificate out to me, I really liked that and then i looked in the box, i had a big penny in there! (mummy says its a £2 coin)
Me with my certificate from the toothfairy :)

This is the front of the certificate :)
And the message she has written on the back too :)


Me carrying Roxeane all the way to Tesco
After we had all had cuddles and i'd had breakfast, me and Mummy walked to tesco to meet Nana, i insisted on carrying Roxeane all the way there.
We stayed at Nana's all day, i liked being there all that time. Aunty Sam and Kaamiel came there too, so i got to play with Kaamiel. I showed him how to bump down the stairs on my bottom and he copied me, that was funny and he made the same sounds as me too.
Before bedtime, mummy started to make me a sock monkey, i ended up falling asleep in her and Toms bed whilst i was waiting hehe. When mummy woke me up to go to my own bed, it was ready, i love my sock monkey!!
My first ever sock monkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment