Monday 14 November 2011

Saturday 12th November 2011

We have had Nana's car this weekend, so when we got up in the morning, i went and sat on Tom and mummys' bed and we talked about what we are going to do today. I said i wanted to go for a car picnic, they said yes we can do that. Then mummy said we are going to go high wycombe. I love our days out we have :D When we got there, we went into a carpark where mummy had to drive up and up and up and up, that was fun. We looked round the shops, I got to choose some shops to go in too. There were sweet shops and toy shops that we went in, then mummy wanted to look in one shop because she thought that we would be able to get a coat without sweaty bits in the sleaves. We did! It is nice and it has funny thumb bits in which is like Tom. I like my new coat. Then we had to leave because Tom is working tonight. We found Asda to get petrol and then parked somewhere to have our car picnic. It was a fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment