Friday 25 November 2011

Saturday 19th November 2011

MY TOOTH FELL OUT THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
It's so exciting, i can't wait to put it in my special box for the tooth fairy!!
No tooth!! Yay. The spots are from yesterday at school :)


Mummy's breakfast I made her :)
 I played for a bit whilst mummy had a shower and then I made her some breakfast and took it through to her in her bedroom :) I made her shreddies and took it on my wooden tray from my tea-set. Mummy was really happy and said thank you and that i was lovely. I told her that i want to make it for Tom when he's at home too.
 After we had been to town to get a few things, we came home and i played. I couldn't wait till bedtime :)
At bedtime, i put my tooth in the special box i made and put it on my drum kit next to my bed, i didn't want to put it under my pillow incase it got lost :/ I went to sleep really quickly too hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment