Monday 14 November 2011

Tuesday 1st November 2011

After school we went to cowley centre to buy me a new lunch box. When we found one, we looked round the Halloween things they had left over. We found a pirate hat and some shoe things that go over my shoes to look like pirate boots and a skull and a cup!! When we got home, i tried my whole outfit on, i'm now a proper poppa pirate pal :D (a film has this in but penguin pal instead and i think its funny to use other words instead of the penguin bit) Mummy and Tom said i looked really good :) I love it, i need to start buying another outfit now though.
This is me in my pirate outfit :)
Mummy made a paper hat too, i put it on Echo hehe.
awwwww she is so cute!!


When mummy put me to bed tonight, we were talking about bodies, this is what mummy put on her facebook about it:
A conversation I had with Harriet last night: we had been talking about bodies and she had said about our bones in our ears, wanting to see how small they are
Me: You cant take your bones out Harriet, I'll find a picture 
Harriet: Well yeah, only if you have a special grabber then you can put it right down without it hurting and take them out. 
Mummy thinks that i think i'm like the game, operation, that i can take bits of my body out. Mummy has said she's never going to buy me that game hehe,

No comments:

Post a Comment