Sunday 6 March 2011

Friday 25th February 2011

Today when we got up, mummy reminded me that we were going to Jambino's to meet Tasha and big Ella. We got dressed and then went and got the bus. On the way there, when we were walking from the bus stop, we had to walk through the woods for a little while, i was looking for birds and then i saw............a teddy bear, a big teddy bear!!
 I was really excited to see the teddy bear, mummy took some photo's of it too. When we got to Jambinos, mummy said its not called that anymore, its now called 'kidzone' we went inside because Tasha wasn't there yet. When we got in, we found a seat and i sat and ate the sandwiches mummy had made me, i was hungry already. Then i ran off to play, i kept coming back to mummy, to check if they were there yet. Then i ran off to play again. When i went back to mummy again, i told her to look for me when i was at the top of the big slide, she did and i blew her a kiss and waved to her. Mummy blew me a kiss back.
Then mummy called me back to her, Tasha had arrived with big Ella and Sofia. I ran back to them, i had to give Ella her christmas present and then we all went off to play again. I saw my teacher when i was there, Jane. She had her daughter with her. I ran over to Jane and then i started playing with her daughter, i liked playing with her daughter, it was lots of fun. When i went back to mummy, Kirsty had arrived too, with louis, freddy and oscar. We carried on playing, i still played with Janes daughter. Then they were having something to eat, so i started playing with another little girl, i didn't know who she was and either did mummy. Then it was time for me to have something to eat too. I was hungry again. I ate some more sandwiches and i didn't like the ham, then i had some jelly, i didn't like that either, then i had a yoghurt, i didn't like that either, i did like the kit kat though hehe. After some more playing with Jane's daughter, they had to go, i said bye and i was smiling lots. Then Katy and Anna turned up too (Katy is another one of mummys friends) she has a baby, he was cute. After a little while longer, we started getting ready to leave (we got there at just after 10 and it was 2 now) so we had been there a long time. We got ready to go and Tasha did too because they have my christmas present and birthday present to give me :D We said bye to everyone else and then left. When we said bye to Tasha, Sofia and Ella we walked back to the bus stop. When we finally got on the 2nd bus, i was asleep within minutes, i have had a very busy day of running, climbing and playing. I have had a really good day today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment