Monday 14 March 2011

Wednesday 2nd March 2011

Eeeewwwwwwwww! I have headlice!!! Mummy picked me up from school and saw that I was scratching lots. She took me to Boots and told me that she was going to buy me some special shampoo to stop me itching. Mummy didn't tell me why i needed it yet, wanted to wait til we got home incase i cried. When we got home, she put the solution on, it was cold. I sat really nicely for 10 minutes with it on my hair. Then she had to use the special comb that came with it, i had to sit there for ages. Mummy found some live headlice and quite a few eggs. She had to squash the live ones and once it was all combed, we had to go and wash the solution out. It was really greasy. Mummy washed my hair twice and then said it will have to wait til tomorrow as it was already late, it was nearly 9pm and i needed to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment