Wednesday 30 March 2011

Sunday 20th March 2011

When we got up today, mummy told me we are going swimming. I was sooooooo excited. I got my swimming costume on and then got my clothes on. We started walking there, Tom walked with us. Then mummy remembered that we had forgotten my arm bands, but we didn't go home and get them. When we got nearer, Tom waited for a bus as he had to go to work. Me and mummy carried on walking and went to the pool. When we got there, we had to go in the adult pool as the little one was full already. It was quite cold in the adult one and i could only just touch the floor. When the little one was a little emptier, we were allowed to go in that one. I could touch the floor properly in that one, it was nice and warm too. There were toys in there too, teapots, cups, balls, floats and lots more. Every time i needed a wee, i told mummy and we went to the toilet.
After swimming we went to cowley centre and had to go shopping and then it was time to go home, i was very tired by the time i got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment