Wednesday 30 March 2011

Sunday 13th March 2011

When we got up today, mummy told me that we were going to the club to see her aunt and uncle who are down from scotland. Mummy told me that we were having dinner there, i was really excited. We got a bus to cowley centre and then walked from there, i took Roxanne and a pushchair. I started moaning on the way, mummy wasn't surprised with that, i don't like walking very much hehe. When we got there, aunty sam, nana, chris, uncle alex, and lots of aunts, uncles and cousins were there already. I liked to play with the game machine, i played spot the difference, a memory game and one where you have to throw a monkey really far. I was really good at that one. We had dinner, i had sausage, mash and peas/carrots. I had loads of mash potato and ate lots of it.
Not many people like Roxanne, they kept saying she was scary, her head turns around too hehe. Kaamiel was really scared of it, i thought that was funny and kept putting it near him. I enjoyed today. When it was time to go, we walked to the cowley road with aunty sam. I pushed my pushchair. When we got there, aunty sam went home and mummy ordered a taxi because we had just missed a bus. I was very tired when we got home

No comments:

Post a Comment