Monday 14 March 2011

Tuesday 1st March 2011

It was my first day back after the holidays today, i couldn't wait, i was so excited about going back to school. When we got to mummy's work, i had croissants for my breakfast. Then i heard the bell go for my school and we went out to take me to school. I was smiling all the way.
I had a good day at school and when mummy picked me up i was very tired. She told me that aunty Brenda and uncle Neil were coming round to try and fix her computer as it has a bug. All the way home we were talking about my day at school. When the bus got to our road we got off and walked home. Brenda and Neil were waiting for us. We walked across the car park and Brenda waved, so i waved back. She had a comic in her hand, she told me she had bought it for her but thinks she may be too big for it (mummy thinks it was really for me anyway hehe) We all came upstairs to our flat. Neil started looking at mummy's computer straight away and i was looking at the comic with Brenda. Aunty Brenda asked where Tom was and mummy told her that Tom is working til 7 tonight (it was only 4.30) then we heard a key in the door and Tom walked in, that was strange. He told us that he had finished early. Uncle Neil fixed mummy's computer. When they went, mummy asked Tom where the CD from the hospital was, it arrived this morning, i was so excited to see my hole in my mouth.
These are some photos that were on the disc 
This is me on the day i had my photo's taken before it was fixed
This is a photo of my cleft palate before it was fixed
This is from my 5yr review, Mummy had to hold a camera in my mouth
This is the roof of my mouth, you can see the scarring from my first operation
This is the back of my mouth, i had to say 'ah' for her to take this
I had to have this bit of plastic in my mouth so she could take a photo of my teeth, i didn't like that bit

No comments:

Post a Comment