Wednesday 30 March 2011

Sunday 27th March 2011

We went to see Nana today, we went out nice and early. We had to wear our coats because it was a bit colder today. At nana's i found lots of balls in her garden. I took 3 biscuits for Chris, Nana and alex to eat. They liked them. Nana couldn't wait to have her tea, she ate it without it. At Nana's i used a small toy saw from my playmobil to saw a jelly baby in half, i thought that was funny.
lots of concentration going into sawing

mummy had to hold it still for me
We stayed at Nanas for a long time and then it was time to go because mummy said it was time to go because we had to go shopping. We bought some food and then went home. When we were at home, mummy was cooking dinner and i said i wanted to eat in the kitchen, so i took my table and chair in there. When dinner was nearly ready, we heard a key in the door, Tom was home :D he wasn't meant to be home til i was in bed. Mummy and Tom had big cuddles. Then me and mummy ate our dinner in the kitchen on my table together.

No comments:

Post a Comment