Monday 14 March 2011

Saturday 26th February 2011

When i had had breakfast, i took my new cook book that Ella gave me yesterday and went in to Mummy and Tom's room. We all sat on the bed looking through the pictures. I kept telling them to wait, i needed to go to the toilet and i told mummy she wasn't to look any further before i came back. I ran really fast to the toilet and then ran back again. They were good, it was still on the same page. We looked at all the pictures and the chocolate ones looked tasty. Mummy and Tom said we could go and buy some ingredients and make them, i was very excited. I went out in to the living room so that Tom could get dressed and then they both came in there too. Mummy wrote the ingredients down on her phone, then after they had both had some breakfast, we went to get the bus. We only went to cowley centre. When we got there, Tom went to the game shop to take some games back and get a new one and mummy and me went shopping for things to make cakes with. Tom came and found us when he was ready and when we had bought everything we needed, we went home again. I was really looking forward to making the cakes. At home, Tom went and played his new game, because me and mummy were making cakes. I helped mix the things together, i liked licking the spoon more though. Mummy thinks we need some new scales, even though these ones are new, they don't measure very well. When we put the cakes into the oven, we made chocolate butter icing, mummy told me that was very yummy. I liked helping to make it, but wanted to sit and lick the spoon more, that was even tastier than the cake mix. I sat and ate lots hehe. Then the cakes were ready. Mummy took them out and let them cool down a bit, then we put the chocolate icing on top too. I had one cake, the one that looked the best. Mummy secretly (although not so secret now) threw the rest away, as she didnt' think they were that nice, so yes, we definitely need new scales before we make any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment