Wednesday 30 March 2011

Friday 25th March 2011

I didn't want to get up this morning, until mummy reminded me that it was the day we were going to the pub after work hehe. I jumped out of bed and couldnt' get dressed quick enough.
After school, we waited for Hayley to come out of work and then we went and got a red bus together. First though, mummy and me went to tesco and got me a comic. When we got off the bus, we had a short walk and then we were there. It was really busy, we went straight to the garden, it was huge. We sat down and mummy went to get the drinks. When she came back she asked why i hadn't gone to play (there was a climbing frame with a slide) i kept looking at it, mummy could see i really wanted to play. In the end i did go over and then loved it. I told mummy that i was having so much fun and didn't want to go home. We stayed in the pub til 8.30pm. We went inside at about 8 though as it had started getting a bit cold. I done my colouring inside. We walked home after the pub. I told mummy that i want to go back there one day with Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment