Tuesday 17 May 2011

Friday 13th and Saturday 14th May 2011

Friday 13th May 2011
When we got home, we weren't in for very long, because we walked Tom to the bus stop with my trolley and then we went to tesco in it. At tesco, we bought things for the picnic that we are going on tomorrow. I helped mummy and pulled the trolley part of the way home.
Saturday 14th May 2011
When we got up today, mummy reminded me that we are going for a picnic. When mummy and Tom got up, mummy went and made lots for the picnic and Tom sat in the living room with me. Then mummy said it was ready. I asked mummy if i could take my bike with us to the park, she checked the tyres on the bigger one and they were a little flat and we don't have a pump yet so i had to take my smaller bike. I was really excited about taking my bike. We got my trolley ready and loaded it up with our picnic. Then i started wheeling my bike to the park, we only went to the one near our home because the weather wasn't very nice. When we got there, mummy set a blanket out and then put all of my food out on it, there was loads. I had hotdogs, spaghettie, scrambled egg, sandwiches (2lots) custard, yoghurts, bananas and that was it. I had a big smile when i saw it all. I couldn't eat it all, but i did try. I didnt like cold scrambled egg, but i did want to try it. I was really excited to ride my bike, so we all went outside the park bit, so i could try. Mummy had to hold on to my bike a few times, to let me try with her holding on to me. i had a few practices and really liked it, Tom was watching me too. Then mummy said we should try it on the basket ball bit, as the grass is quite hard to cycle on. I was able to cycle for a bit by myself on the grass but kept falling side ways. Then when we got to the concrete, i was away, i was so pleased. Tom and mummy were really proud of me.
This is me with my picnic :-)

Tom having his picnic

I love my trolley :-D

Me and Tom

This is me riding my bike across the basketball bit

I then tried using my new skates that mummy and Tom bought me, they are like roller blades but they have stabilisers. I was a bit wobbly at first, mummy held my hand and then i could move in them, only a little bit at a time though. Mummy pulled me really fast in them, that was fun.
This is me stood up by myself in my skates

It started to rain a little bit, but i was still allowed to have a play in the park. Mummy and Tom had some cuddles when i was playing. I like that mummy and Tom cuddle and kiss lots.
I went on the slide and climbing frame and then i called mummy over, because i wanted to try and walk over the rope bridge, normally i'm really scared to try that. Mummy stood below me and i stepped on to it and then walked across, holding on to one side. When i got to the other side, mummy showed me how to hold on to both sides and then walk across facing forwards. I done it! When it was time to leave, mummy said i could ride my bike home, to have more practice, i liked that. I got my helmet on and then started riding it. Tom showed me how to start off by myself, i could do that sometimes and other times i needed mummy to help me. I rode my bike all the way home, i was very wobbly on the path, but didn't crash into a car or fall off of the pavement.
When we took everything upstairs we got ready and then went out again. I walked because Tom reminded me that the path is very narrow on the way to cowley centre, so i would be too wobbly on my bike. On the way to cowley centre, we were all walking together and Tom said something, but i didn't hear what he said. i smiled and asked him what he said, because i knew it was something about getting me something, he said he couldn't remember. Then he started saying lots of silly things like he was going to get me double yellow lines, socks, underpants and i kept saying no thats not it, and he wouldn't tell me. I think he did remember, he was just teasing me. All the way there, he couldn't remember, he just kept telling me silly things, it was funny. When we got there, we went and got a pump for my other bike, I was still asking Tom what he had said, he said a sound and mummy told me to listen to the sound and thats what he had said. I thought he said something different, but mummy has a rubbish memory and can't remember what i thought he said. Then he told me that it was a comic, if i was good, he would buy me a comic. I smiled and said i thought it would be that. Tom needed to go to one more shop and me and mummy looked at a stall in the middle, but it was boring, so we sat down and waited. When he came back, i whinged a bit, asking when we could get my comic, but mummy and Tom said no whinging, so i had to smile, which i did. We went to WHSmith and then mummy and Tom took me upstairs to look at the books, as Tom said he would buy me a book instead if i wanted. I looked, but got bored, then said i needed a wee, desperately. (i didn't really because as soon as we went to look at comics, i suddenly didn't need one and all the way home too) We found a comic that had stickers and a small golf club. On the bus on the way home, mummy and Tom said i could make a crazy golf course, Tom had the idea that i could use my bricks, so mummy said aww is Tom going to help us. When we got home, i had a sandwich and then sat next to my garage for my cars, it has lots of road bits and hills, mummy said it would make a good crazy golf course, so we played crazy golf on it. Tom beat us both, again, he is good at crazy golf
This is Tom having a turn at our crazy golf course



No comments:

Post a Comment