Monday 23 May 2011

Monday 23rd May 2011

Today was the first time that me and mummy rode our bikes together on the way to school, it was fun. I was telling mummy about all of the bumps in the path on the cycle track. We got there really fast, to school. It normally takes 45 or 50 minutes when mummy walks with me on my bike, today it took 25 minutes. When mummy picked me up, Tom was with her, that was good. But then i told mummy that i wanted her to ride her bike with me, not walk :-( so Tom got a bus instead. We rode our bikes home and it was fun again, i stopped a couple of times, but not too much. It started raining a little on the way home, but i liked that. When we got to the top of the hill, mummy pointed to the bus and said look, Toms on there, he was and we waved to him. I rode my bike on the road for some of the way home, i liked doing that. When we got home, mummy made me some dinner and then i saw a bag on the sofa, i took it to Tom in their bedroom and he said oh, is that for me, thats strange, because look, it has this in it, it was a bike horn. He squeezed it and it was really loud. Mummy liked it and took it and done it lots and lots. I took it off of her in the end, naughty mummy hehe. But she got it back again, then started making lots of noise again. I told her one more turn and then i took it away and hid it in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment