Sunday 15 May 2011

Tuesday 3rd May 2011

Today was my first day back to school since having my mouth fixed :-)
(mummy forgot to put this in the last post, but after 2 weeks i didn't need Ibuprofen and was only having calpol in the morning and evening and just before school, i wasn't having it at all :-) )
Yesterday, i was allowed to have sandwiches for the first time, without crusts. I was so pleased to be able to, it tasted soooooooooo good.
At school, mummy spoke to my teacher, saying that i still needed to rinse my mouth with water after eating and drinking everything and that i wasn't on pain relief anymore. Also that i wasn't allowed anything hard, so no apple, pear etc. I done really well at remembering this at school. Mummy was a bit nervous about leaving me the first day, but was pleased and proud of me when i done well.

No comments:

Post a Comment