Monday 23 May 2011

Sunday 22nd May 2011

When mummy picked me up from Nanny's house (i cycled all the way to Nanny's house yesterday) and when mummy got me, we cycled all the way home together too. I didn't have to stop too many times. We had to go in all of the puddles on the way home and then make wobbly lines with our tyres, it was fun. When we got home, we got my trolley out and mummy pulled me to tesco in it. I fell asleep on the way there
When we had finished our shopping, we went home again. At home i played and then mummy made me yorkshire pudding, that is the first time i've been able to have that since my mouth was fixed :-) it was yummy. Then mummy asked if i would like to go to the pub to meet Tom, he had finished work early. I smiled a big smile and said yes, so we got ready and left. I took my scooter. When we got to the other side of the park, Tom was there, he had walked to meet us. We walked to the pub all together, down the hill that i normally walk down with my scooter, i went down on my scooter, it was lots of fun. I like the pub that we go to, it has a slide and climbing frame in. When we got to the garden, i had some of my water and then ran off to play. I kept going back to get a drink or to talk. Their table was right next to the slide, that was good. I went down the slide lots of funny ways, it was fun. I tried going on the digger, but it wouldn't work on the grass or around the slide, so i got off. A little boy came out and was talking to me, loudly. Then he pushed my hands off of the steps, mummy said its because he is small and thought that he couldn't go up it with my hands on the side. After we had our drink, we walked home again, i got some wotsits to have with some sandwiches when we got home. After eating my sandwiches it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment