Thursday 26 May 2011

Thursday 26th May 2011

Today when mummy picked me up, it was raining a little bit, we got on our bikes and then started riding our bikes. When we got near the toilets, it started raining lots, we had to go and stand inside for a bit, but it didn't start stopping, so we had to go out in it. Mummy said the puddles would be fun, then i saw one and wanted to go through it, so started riding my bike, we rode through them, that was fun, we got really wet. When we got to the cycle path that we always go, there were lots of puddles and i rode through them really fast, i got really wet! i love riding my bike in the rain. When i had to get off because of a hill, i was walking funny because i was so wet, mummy thought i looked funny. When we got home, mummy made me chocolate spread sandwiches, she made them with 3 pieces of bread, i ate two whole pieces and then said, i don't like that, mummy looked at me and said yes you do, you've just eaten lots of it. i smiled. mummy asked if i was ready for pudding, i said yes, so she said i could just say i'd had enough. Mummy made me some cake and custard, that was tasty too. Mummy looked in my mouth before pudding and then said oh, its gone, she took a photo of my mouth and showed me that the stitch i had left was gone, i smiled and said does that mean i can have everything now, mummy said yes, soon, she doesn't want me to have everything straight away, to give it time. I was pleased its gone :-)
This is my mouth today, no stitches, yay. There is chocolate spread around my mouth hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment