Sunday 15 May 2011

Sunday 24th April - 28th April 2011

Sunday 24th - We had to pack our bags for our holiday, i am very excited. Tom had to go to work, so mummy finished packing his stuff for him. All day i had to wait, i kept asking mummy, is it time yet, is it time yet. While i played, mummy tidied and cleaned. Then it was time to leave :D we stopped at Voirreys first, because she is looking after the kittens for us and mummy posted the keys through the letter box because Voirrey was working still. Then we drove to Toms work. Tom had a bottle of water for me to have, because mummy had left mine on the side at home. Then we were on our way. It was a long way and i fell asleep in the end (5 hours) We left at 7.15pm and got there at 12.15 in the morning. When i woke up, i was really excited, we were on holiday. Mummy took me inside and made my special bed up and put me to bed, i was asleep very quickly.
Monday - Wednesday
We went to sainsbury's for breakfast every morning of our holiday, i was allowed to have scrambled egg, which i love now, i never used to like it. We had a really nice time. We stayed in Aunty Brendas chalet and i loved being able to play outside whenever i wanted to. We went to lots of different places, every day and i loved every minute of our holiday, it was so much fun.
The maze at Glendurgen Gardens, Tom got to the middle before us, mummy had to follow me hehe

 


This is me zooming round a corner, with mummy not far behind

We were walking down towards a bridge, to find the beach, i'm in the lead as usual

Me walking over the bridge

This is me in the sea, at the end of Glendurgan Gardens, it took me a while to go in, but loved it once i was in

This is outside our chalet, lots of concentration going in to my colouring

I had my first ice-cream milkshake in Holsten

This is me playing at the park in Poldark Mine, we all loved it

I loved all of the slides, we all went on this one :-)

Tom had fun on the slide too :-)

Mummy was very pleased with herself when she went down the slide

Mummy was chasing me through the tunnel

We all made stone angels

Mummy had to get up on steps to take this picture because she is so short

Mummy had to have a turn too, Tom made her hehe

I could actually drive the boats this time (last time we done this, i couldnt' even go in a circle)

PUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

We played crazy golf, at this one, one of the holes took me 50 shots to get the ball in hehe

Tom was very good, he beat me and Mummy both times we played

Tom showed me how to play pool, i found a way that i was comfortable with and mummy and Tom were really proud that i picked it up really quickly :-)

Tom is helping me

This is the other crazy golf course, this was at 'Treasure Park' there were lots of pretty gems and diamonds here. We looked around lots of shops and there was a museum that we looked around too, i liked that.

Mummy playing crazy golf

Kynance Cove. We walked down the hill to get there, it was really nice

Mummy and me walking into the sea at Kynance Cove

This is the lighthouse at the Lizard, which was just 2 miles from where we were staying

We played ball games at the chalet, it was fun. Mummy wasn't very good though, she kept missing

I really liked playing games with Mummy and Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment