Monday 4 April 2011

Monday 4th April 2011

Mummy made me funny dinner today. When she put it on the table, it had sausage for a mouth, carrots for a nose, mash potato for eyes and brocoli for eyebrows. It was funny. I liked my dinner like that. Just before we started eating, i remembered that i needed to turn the tv off, mummy was very impressed that i had told her when she had forgotten. I ate nearly all of my dinner. I used the small yorkshire puddings that mummy had made for cheeks on my face and then i poured gravy all over my plate and told mummy that my face had a brown face.
After dinner i had a bath. Mummy used my new comb, one that looks for headlice, i don't have any :D
Then mummy dried my hair and done 4 french plaits in it. I played games on her phone when she was doing that. I sat really well almost all the way to the end of this hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment