Tuesday 12 April 2011

Sunday 10th April 2011

When we got up today, mummy told me that we were going to tesco, i moaned, but then she said she is going to pull me in the trolley, that made me smile lots. We left at the same time as Tom and he went to the bus stop and we walked to cowley centre. On the way there i didn't stop talking all the way, then when we got there i had to get out for some of the way around tesco as we had quite a bit of shopping to do. Then when we had finished, mummy told me that i would need to walk back, i wasn't happy about that at all. I cried, i shouted, i cried some more. Then suddenly i forgot about that and started walking like a robot, an alien, a zombie, a giant and a soldier walk. I had my hands out in front of me for all of them and said 'i am a robot, or i am an alien' mummy thought it was funny because they all sounded like a robot voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment