Monday 4 April 2011

Thursday 31st March 2011

Mummy picked me up from school early today, before everyone else (a few minutes early) because i had to go to the doctors. Mummy told me that the nurse would be putting a cotton bud up my nose and in my mouth to get a swab for when i get my mouth fixed. When we got there, i played for a bit because the nurse wasn't quite ready. When we went in, she got a long cotton bud out of a pack and put it in my mouth, right to the back of my mouth, she was very surprised that i didn't gag when she done it. Then she got another one and put that up my nose. I got a sticker for being so good.
We then went to meet Fiona, mummy's friend. We had to go back to where my school is because thats where we were meeting her. We went to somewhere called Atomicburgers, it was yummy. I had a hotdog and chips, the hotdog was huge!! and i ate nearly all of it. I ate just under half of my chips too. Mummy was very pleased with me. When we finished, we went to Tesco and bought some ice-cream for me to eat at home. We went out the back way and i showed Fiona where my school is, then she got in her car and drove home. We went and got a bus and went home. I was quite tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment