Tuesday 12 April 2011

Thursday 7th April 2011

When i woke up today mummy told me that i have a facebook account now. She's set it up for me so that i can tell people about my operation and how i'm feeling. I was really happy about having a facebook account. When we got off of the bus, we were early for school so we went to a cafe and sat down and had a drink. I told mummy what i wanted my first status to be, it was 'i told mummy this morning that i'm feeling happy about getting my mouth fixed because then i can say the sound of 's' and i want to be able to say bus like mummy, not buh' that made mummy nearly cry when i said that. Lots of people have written on my wall on there too, that made me smile. Although on the way home i did ask mummy why its called my wall because its not a wall and that it should just be called facebook. I wrote on lots of peoples walls too, i like doing that. My status when i got home from school was 'i did eggs at school today and then we painted the eggs, first we boiled them and then we did go outside then when it was hometime first we did we went outside and then we had snack outside and went on a bike, thats what i did at school, and i did do something else like playing the hairdressers' Tom wrote on my wall, he wrote that he loved me, that made me say awwww and i had to give him a cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment