Friday 15 April 2011

Thursday 14th April 2011

We had a relaxing morning at home, we were supposed to be going to shotover with Ray, but the weather isn't very nice and mummy wants me to get rid of the cough i have before monday. Ray came round after he finished working at the shop and then we had a drink, then we walked to the pub. I took my scooter there. It was the same pub as the one me and mummy went to with Hayley. When we got there, the garden was empty (it was a little cold, i had 2 coats on, well a jacket and then a warmer coat) they also had toys out this time, not just the slide and swing. I tried to get in one toy, it was quite small, but i tried again, i managed to fit in in the end. It wouldnt' stear very well though. There was a digger too, so i rode that for a while, but the bucket at the front wouldn't stay up and kept getting caught in the ground, so i had to hold it up as i went forwards. I went up on to the decking where mummy, Tom and Ray were sat and liked going around the tables on there, it was easier to move. Then i bumped off the edge, landing on the grass, that was fun. Then i went to the steps and bumped off of one of them, then i saw the big slope next to it, of grass, i smiled and said can i go on that.  They all nodded yes. I took my digger up there and went really fast down the slope, that was fun, it was heavy, having to keep taking it up, but i liked it. Then i tried the car that doesn't have much space for me, that was quite fast too, i only had a couple of goes with that one and then went and found the ride on horse, that went quite slow but i liked it because i could put it under my arm and carry it. After a while i said i was bored of that, so went back to their table, with the horse. In the horses head was a silver looking thing, i thought it was a button. Tom told me it was a camera and then so did Ray. They said the telly for watching it would be in the office, i told them that there wasn't an office there, so Tom said there would be. Mummy pointed out the kitchen to me so i decided i needed to go and investigate that. I had fun at the pub and when it started getting a bit colder, it was time to go home. We walked home one way and Ray went another, as he lives in a different direction to us. i scooted all the way home, i was really good. When we got home, Nana phoned mummy and said if we want the car for tomorrow then we can pick it up from the club. I wanted to go with mummy so we got a taxi and drove there to get her car. I was asleep very quickly when i got to bed .

No comments:

Post a Comment