Monday 4 April 2011

Sunday 3rd April 2011

Mummy picked me up from Nanny's house today and i gave her a necklace that i had made for her, for mothers day. On the way home, mummy told me that the skates that her and Tom had bought me were at home. I was really excited. When we got home, i tried them on straight away, i really like them. I told mummy that we just need Tom to get some now and then we can all go out. I ran in to my room and got the bag of things that Tom had given me to give to mummy today (he got me to write my name in a card yesterday) i gave it to mummy and she was really happy. It made her cry a little bit. Tom had bought her a necklace for me to give to her, she really liked it. Then it was time to leave. we were meeting Nana at the donnington bridge social club, as mummy needed to give her a present for mothers day too. We went to town first, i got 4 badges. Because i want to start collecting something, Tom had the good idea to collect badges (i did want stones at first hehe) i chose 4 pussy cat ones. They are really cute. Then we went to a bookshop and i chose a book mark, like hers and Toms. I chose the miss chatterbox one. I liked that one.
Then it was time to go and get the bus. When we got there, mummy gave Nana her present and card. Nana gave me an easter egg, it had a butterfly on it. And she gave mummy a box of chocolates, she said it was from me hehe. We had to wait AGES for our food (2 and half hours) i was so hungry that i ate it all up!! Lots of potato and 2 sausages. Mummy was so pleased with me.
When we got home, Tom was there. I had taken my chocolate cake and custard home with us, as we had to wait so long, it had got quite late. I sat and ate that and then it was bedtime already.

No comments:

Post a Comment