Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tuesday 12th April 2011

i took my scooter again today. we walked all the way to cowley centre and i didn't moan once. Mummy had a meeting and then when that was finished she asked what i would like to do. I told her i wanted to go into town and find a film. So we got a bus, i had to put my scooter down to get on the bus. When we got to town, mummy put it back up again and i scooted through town. Mummy told me that i had to be carefull (town was busy busy) we went to the shop and i found a film for me, its called spirit and mummy found one for her and tom to watch too. Then we went to tesco in town and found some chocolate for me, some fruit and chocolate for Tom and then we went to see him as he is at work. The path leading to his work was good because there were hardly any people there. Tom was waiting outside his work, i beat mummy there. She showed him my DVD and Tom said it was a good DVD to watch on sunday when he's at work. Mummy told him we were going to watch it today, he smiled and said good. (mummy's not really looking forward to watching it either) then it was time to go, so we said bye to Tom and i raced off. I was a bit more careful going through where all the people were though. On the way home i had a bar of chocolate and then i asked mummy if i could have one of the chocolate cakes we had bought, mummy said no so i said 'i'm not going to talk to you ever again' i was talking to her within about 2 minutes though. At home i asked mummy if i could do some painting, she said yes. So i tidied up and then got my paints out. I got paint on the cats scratching post, oooops. and all over the floor and my hands, and the table. After i had finished painting i got my playdough out. i made sure i was sat in the sunshine in the living room as its nice and sunny outside today. When i tidied my playdough up, with some help as i had got it everywhere, mummy made me something to eat and then we sat down and watched my new film.
Mummy thought this page was done, but she had to come on and add something as i made her laugh lots later on. 
I had a bath after the film and while mummy was doing my hair, i was talking to her about when i grow up that i'm going to buy a kitten from a petshop, mummy told me that you can't buy cats from petshops anymore, that you used to be able to when she was little. I looked at mummy and said 'but where was i when you were little, i was just in space wasn't i, i know i was because i had a helmet' and then from that conversation i started talking about when people get old and die, i said 'when my nanny gets old, she'll be dead and off this world, then she will be in the ground, we'll have to visit her to see her name. Then mummy, when you get dead, i'll come and visit you to make sure you're ok' This made mummy laugh lots and lots

No comments:

Post a Comment