Friday 15 April 2011

Friday 15th April 2011

I was awake lots in the night, mummy had to get up to me at least 10 times :( one of the times she came in to me, i was crying a little bit and said 'i don't like my hand, its different' mummy asked me if it felt all prickly and i said yes, she told me i had pins and needles, i don't like pins and needles.
When we got up, i remembered that it was the day we were going to Toms family. We got ready and then got in Nana's car and drove to Witney. When we got there, we were early. We looked at the books and mummy told me that for easter, her and Tom would buy me a book instead of chocolate. i liked that idea. When Toms family turned up, we went and had breakfast. i had fried egg, beans, sausage, hash brown and toast. I buttered my toast all by myself and then cut the sausage up, i cut it in half at first and mummy and Tom thought i was going to cut it again, but i put half in my mouth and ate it hehe. Mummy and Tom were very pleased with me, i was a really good girl and ate all of my dinner up, i even got the tiny pieces that i had dropped on the table, didn't want to waste any. After breakfast, we went and done some shopping, i got more baby food and we all got easter eggs each. After getting our shopping each, we put it in the car and walked to witney town centre. we went into argos to look at helmets for me as mine is too small. There weren't any bigger ones in there so we went out of there, Tom knew where to go to find a toy shop, i liked that. In the toy shop there was bikes at the back, so went and had a look there. There was a man there and we asked him to help us. He said i needed the 'super buddy' one, so i tried one on and it fitted well. I chose the red monster one, i liked that. Tom and Mummy bought it for me. We found Toms family and then we walked around with them for a little while before it was time to go back to the car. On the way back to the car, we saw Toms grandad, he was sitting in their camper van, we waved to him. I fell asleep in the car.
At home i sat and had cuddles with the kittens and watched some tv. Still very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment