Thursday 7 July 2011

Friday 1st July 2011

Today is Toms birthday!! I got up early and ran in to give him his present, he really liked them, he gave me a kiss and said thank you. We all got up and ready, i had breakfast and then we left to get the bus together. Tom was meeting his family. When we got to school, we had to go and see Sue, the headmistress, about my hearing aid. Mummy had phoned the hospital yesterday and they have told her, that unless its ball games, i can keep it in all the time, so that should make it easier for me. Mummy also told her about Imogen, bullying me. Sue took it very seriously, but mummy didn't go in to too much detail in front of me, because she didn't want to upset me. When we went to my class, i went and played and mummy spoke to Jules, my teacher. She told her about Imogen and Jules took it very seriously too, she said she would watch out for it and let others know too. Mummy had told me that if it happens again, i need to tell a teacher about it.
When mummy picked me up, Rachel told her that Jules had told her i had had a good day, I told mummy that i had told a teacher about anything, and Imogen had only tried taking it out once and when i told a teacher, she was given time out for it. Mummy was really proud of me and said well done for telling a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment