Thursday 7 July 2011

Sunday 3rd June 2011

When mummy and Tom picked me up today, we started driving and mummy told me that they had done a carboot sale today, when i was at Nanny's house. Then they told me that i had some money to spend!! YAY! We drove to Toys R Us and we walked around and around. I like walking round there, its fun. Mummy told me to remember where the things i liked are, so we can look in the big Argos too, incase there is something different in there that i like. When we went to Argos, i couldn't find anything in there that i liked. We went to a couple of shops first, before going back to Toys R Us, i remembered where the aisle was, it was the pink aisle. The toy i wanted to buy was mini babyborns. We picked them up and mummy gave me my money from the car boot sale. I was so pleased that i had money to spend from it. In the car, i was looking at the dolls and asked mummy why the baby has a baby, mummy and Tom told me that it was just a toy, that baby's and children can't have babies really. I started singing 'baby and a baby' over and over again, then suddenly it was quiet, i had gone to sleep singing. At cowley centre, we got out, i was really tired, mummy said we were just going to look for a new lunch box for me. We found one of the hard ones that i have said i liked, where i can put my sandwiches in and then fruit in different bits. Tom found an army bag for my lunch box, i really liked that, so we bought them. Then we drove Nanas car to her house and waited for a taxi. I had an early night tonight as i had a late one last night (i played with my new toy first though)

No comments:

Post a Comment