Saturday 16 July 2011

Sunday 10th July 2011

When we got up today, it was very exciting, mummy reminded me that me and her are going to do a carboot sale today. We loaded the car up with boxes of things we wanted to sell and then mummy said she was just going to get her purse and then we could go. She went in to her and Toms room to say bye to Tom too. Then mummy took ages, so i went in and she told me she couldnt' find her purse, could i look in the living room incase its in there. I went in the living room (not to look though) mummy looked everywhere, she even went back down to the car to look. Tom got up, even though he doesn't have work til later. He looked everywhere too, even in the shed. Then when me and Tom were looking in the bedroom again, mummy came through and said 'guess where my purse was' we asked her where and she told us that it was in the fridge (mummy can't explain why she put it in the fridge, just that she did, last night, it made us all laugh lots)
Then it was time to go to the carboot sale. We drove there, i was excited. I helped mummy set our stall up and then we had to sit and wait for people to come and buy things. Lots of people came and looked at things and bought things. I helped by taking their money and then when mummy sorted their change out, i gave it to them. I liked the carboot sale, it was fun. Mummy had packed a picnic for us both so we sat and ate that too. I needed a wee and because it was only mummy and me, i had to wee near the car, mummy had bought her shewee with her so i could have a wee standing up, i like using that.
After we packed up, because we were having Kaamiel this afternoon, we went home again and unloaded the car, we didn't have as much this time because we had sold lots. Aunty Sam turned up with Kaamiel and we drove her to work and then we went to the toy shop to buy something for me with the money we had made selling my toys. We bought Kaamiel a dog teddy too, he really liked it. After we had been in Toys R Us for quite a while, we went to MacDonalds because we had to wait for Tom to finish work as mummy was picking him up. I even had pudding in MacDonalds. Then it was time to pick him up, so we drove to his work. At home, mummy made me and Kaamiel some dinner, and we ate it together. Kaamiel walked!! He took 3 steps and then sat on his bottom (mummy said that aunty sam said he had started walking in the week) Then it was time for me to go to bed, i wasn't too impressed as Kaamiel was still there, but i needed an early night

No comments:

Post a Comment