Thursday 7 July 2011

Thursday 30th June 2011

We walked in to aunty sams today with Kaamiel, i'm staying at theirs for the day because my school is closed for the day. I had a good day.
Mummy found out today that i have been bullied at school, by a girl called Imogen.
Before getting a bus, we went and bought a present for Tom from me, because its his birthday tomorrow. On the way home from aunty sams house, Mummy talked to me about it, asking what had happened. I told her that Imogen had followed me around at play time, taken my hearing aid out (i put it back in, instead of telling a teacher) and hitting and punching me, flicking my ear with my hearing aid in. Mummy gave me lots of cuddles and asked if i wanted her to tell my teachers, i said no, but mummy said that they would need to know, so they can keep an eye on Imogen and stop her doing it again. When we got home, i had dinner and then we wrapped his presents up, i kept saying, really loud, i'm wrapping this keyring for nana' then we went to the shop, on the way there, i kept saying things like don't tell Tom what we have for him, lets tell Tom we have forgotten his birthday (but loud enough for him to hear) that was funny, walking to the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment