Thursday 7 July 2011

Saturday 2nd June 2011

Nana came and picked me and mummy up, then we drove to her hairdressers and she got out and we took the car, Aunty sam and Kaamiel were there, we then went and picked Tom up and then drove aunty Sam to her home. When we had dropped aunty Sam off with Kaamiel, we went bowling. But when we got there, mummy had a message from Nana, she said she was going to be finished earlier, so we had to stay in the car and go and pick her up now. We waited for Nana and then drove her home, when we dropped her off, we went bowling again. This time we went inside. I took my shoes off and put the socks on mummy had bought, because i'm wearing flip flops today, then put my special bowling shoes on.
This is me bowling

I don't use the ramp anymore!! And can put my fingers/thumb in the right holes too

This is Tom watching to see what his ball is going to knock down

Me again

I even picked my own balls up too, thats how big i am now :)
After bowling, we drove to MacDonalds and we all had something to eat, that was good. I have really enjoyed today. Then mummy drove us to Nanny's house, i'm staying there tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment